Lemon anything is always a big hit with ourselves and our community. When we spied these easy and delicious Lemon Curd Cookies, it would be a crime not to share.
According to the creators of this old fashioned fave, these Cookies are the perfect combination of buttery cookies with a citrus top.
How To Make Lemon Curd Cookies Video
by Happy Foods Tube
Julia is the creator of this yummy treat and she has created a video tutorial to step you through.
It only runs for a couple of minutes and we highly suggest you view to ensure perfect results. To see Julia, click Play above ^
Julia says you only need around 15 minutes of prep time and a further 13 minutes of baking time. The recipe yields 20 Cookies.
Lemon Curd Cookies Ingredients
- 1 Egg at room temperature
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature (110g)
- 2 cups Plain Flour (240g)
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar (60g)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 tsp Almond Flavoring (optional)
- 5 tbsp Caster Sugar for Coating (optional)
- 15-20 tsp Lemon Curd
- Get Printable instructions Here