We all love Licorice Allsorts and if you do too, this sweet treat from Wendy’s Kitchen guarantees to hit the spot!
This Licorice Allsorts No Bake Slice has been hugely popular and it’s very easy to see why. It’s super easy and incredibly delicious.
Licorice Allsorts Slice Video Tutorial
Wendy is here to show us how to whip up her famous Licorice Allsorts Slice and you are going to go mad for it.
As mentioned earlier, this is a very easy recipe and quick too. Click Play above to see Wendy now ^
Licorice Allsorts No Bake Slice Ingredients
- 250g (8.8oz) packet Malt ‘O’ Milk Biscuits
- 125g (4.4oz) butter
- 1/3 – 1/2 can 200g (7oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 125g (4.4oz) licorice allsorts, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional)
Licorice Allsorts Slice Icing
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
Licorice Allsorts Slice Instructions
Crush the biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin until fine crumbs.
Place the biscuits in a bowl and pour in melted butter, coconut (if using) and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well and then add the licorice allsorts.
Press the mixture into a 30cm long rectangular slice pan and allow to set before icing with chocolate icing.
To make the icing, combine icing sugar, cocoa, butter and hot water in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Want More Wendy? Check Out All Her Recipes Here