Your favorite dinner just got simpler. Today you will learn how to make Crock Pot Pizza and it’s a new twist on an old favorite.
There’s little prep time, no mess and it may just become your new favorite way. By all accounts, you get a crunchy result too.
How To Make Crock Pot Pizza Quick Video Tutorial
We have included this tutorial that lasts 43 seconds. It will show you how quick and easy this idea is. To watch, click Play above ^
Pizza In A Slow Cooker Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1 c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c. sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cooking spray, for slow cooker
Crock Pot Pizza Instructions
1. Spray bottom and sides of a large slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Press pizza dough into bottom of slow cooker until it reaches all edges and bottom is completely covered. Spoon over pizza sauce and spread, leaving about 1″ of dough around edges. Top with cheeses, pepperoni, and spices.
3. Cover slow cooker and cook on low until crust turns golden and cheese is melty, 3 to 4 hours.
4. Remove lid and let cool 5 minutes.
5. Using a spatula, remove pizza from crock pot. Garnish with parsley, slice, and serve.
- Get The Printable Instructions On Delish