Wendy is in the house and she’s sharing her insanely good Marbled Mint Chocolate Fudge with us. This is a great homemade gift, simply wrap it in cellophane and add a cute tag for the Holidays.
The best part is you only need a few ingredients and it’s easy!
Marbled Mint Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 2 cups milk/dark chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
How To Make Marbled Mint Chocolate Fudge
- Line an 8 inch square pan with baking paper, leaving an overhang on both sides.
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt milk chocolate chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk; add vanilla. Spread ¾ of the mixture into prepared pan and chill for 10 minutes. Hold remaining mixture at room temperature.
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt white chocolate with remaining sweetened condensed milk. Add peppermint extract and green food coloring.
- Add the green peppermint fudge on top of the chilled chocolate layer.. Add here and there small dollops of the reserved chocolate mixture and then run a knife or a skewer at the surface of the fudge to create the marble effect.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Use the overhang to get the fudge out of the pan. Cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator or freeze them.
- Want more Wendy? Check out all her recipes here