If you are looking for the perfect, easy breezy desert that is both beautiful and delicious, look no further than Mango Panna Cotta. The gorgeous tropical colors are a feast for the eyes.
The flavors are a true party for your mouth and the best part, it’s ridiculously quick and easy to recreate. This old fashioned Italian favorite will ensure the compliments are flying.
Mango Panna Cotta Recipe Ingredients
Mango Puree – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Gelatin – 4 tbsp
Mango Panna Cotta Video Tutorial
Today we are sharing with you a short video tutorial from Grey Pot that shows you how to recreate this popular and old fashioned Italian dessert. It is so simple and it will wow family and friends at your next get together. We have the instructions below. Click Play above to watch now ^
Mango Panna Cotta Directions
1. Bloom Gelatin.
2. Make mango puree with sugar and water and mix in the melted gelatin and pour it into the glass.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
4. Warm some milk with cream and sugar.
5. Add vanilla essence and gelatin and mix well.
6 Pour over the mango layer and again set it for 2 hours.
7. Garnish it with some mango balls and serve chill.