The best part about this recipe is they are no-bake and can be eaten right away. According to Phoodie, you can stow them away for up to 48 hours.
Mars Bar Balls Ingredients
- 265g (9.3 oz) Sweetened condensed milk
- 250g (8.8oz) Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits (or other plain chocolate cookies)
- 4 heaped teaspoons Milo
- 2/3 cup Coco Pops
- 3 Fun Size Mars Bars – chop into quarters. (You only need 2 and 1/4 but you can nibble on the rest!)
- Milo – to roll balls in
How To Make Phoodie’s Mars Bar Balls
1) Blitz the Choc Ripple biscuits into a fine crumb and place in a bowl.
2) Add in Milo, Coco Pops, and Condensed Milk and work into a ball, start with a wooden spoon and then use your hands to combine fully.
3) Grab off a heaped tablespoon’s worth of mixture and flatten. Place 1/4 fun-sized Mars Bar piece in the center and fold the mixture over then roll into a ball.
4) Roll ball into Milo and place it on a baking paper-lined tray. Repeat with all of the rest of the mixture – you should make approximately 9 balls, depending on the size you make them.
5) Eat them straight away or on the same day, preferably. It can be stored for up to 48 hours in containers.
Phoodie is a regular on The WHOot. and we love her simple, original and delicious recipes! If you’d like to learn more about her or try another one of her recipes, take a look below.
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
- Toblerone 3 Ingredient Mousse
- Mint Chocolate Chip Rocky Road
- Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice
- See Phoodies Mars Bar Balls Here