If you are a Mars Bar fan, you are not alone! One of our favorite Contributors, Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table fame is back with another legendary idea for us.
She’s sharing her Mars Bar Fudge Recipe and you only need 3 ingredients. It’s so delicious and destined to be as popular as the Mars Bar Balls if that is even possible.
Easy Mars Bar Fudge Ingredients
- 4 Mars Bars, chopped into chunks
- 400g (14oz) good quality milk chocolate, broken into squares
- 395g (14oz) tin sweetened condensed milk
Mars Bar Fudge Recipe Video Tutorial
Wendy has created a video to show us how to recreate her easy and delicious Mars Bar Fudge.
If you want to achieve the perfect results, we highly recommend that you view. Click Play above ^
3 Ingredient Mars Bar Fudge Instructions
Here’s how to make Wendy’s Recipe.
- Spray and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Next, chop up your Mars Bars into chunk sizes. Set aside.
- Place a medium saucepan over low heat and add the chocolate pieces and condensed milk.
- Stir constantly until all your ingredients are melted and combined. It is important that you don’t boil the mixture.
- Working quickly, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the mars bar pieces and mix gently to combine.
- Pour the Mars Bar Fudge into the prepared baking tin and spread out evenly. Place in the fridge for 6 hours to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Want More Wendy Recipes?
Wendy’s recipes are loved worldwide and we’re so thankful for her excellent contributions.
They are good old-fashioned favorites and they never disappoint.
More Ideas To Try
Subscribe to Wendy’s Youtube Channel here.