You will love this delicious Mars Bar Slice Recipe and it’s no bake and easy to make. This is one treat that’s hard to beat …
Phoodie, a favorite contributor here at The WHOot is a long-time fan of Mars Bars and she includes them at every opportunity.
Today, she is sharing her legendary Mars Bar Slice Recipe with us and to say you will love it is an understatement. One look is all you need to know that you are in for a wickedly good treat!
Theromix Mars Bar Slice via Recipe Community
We sure love them and what better way to get your chocolate fix, than to make them into this amazing slice? The best part about this recipe is that it couldn’t be easier. We have also included a quick video you won’t want to miss!
Mars Bar Slice Recipe Ingredients
- 6 x 53g Mars Bars – for the filling
- 2 x 53g Mars Bars – for the topping
- 140g Unsalted Butter
- 4 cups Rice Bubbles
- 300g Milk Chocolate
Mars Bar Slice Recipe Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from Simple Cooking. They will step you through the recipe and show you how to recreate this at home. Click Play above to watch now ^
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Mars Bar Slice via Phoodie
Mars Bar Slice Recipe Instructions
1) Line a 20 x 20cm cake tin with non-stick baking paper
2) Roughly chop 6 of the Mars Bars and place in a small saucepan.
3) Add butter to the saucepan and melt the MBs with the butter over a low heat. You do NOT want this to simmer/boil but rather just to combine into a smooth mixture. You can use a whisk.
4) Remove from heat and pour over the rice bubbles. Stir to combine.
5) Firmly and evenly press the mixture into your pre-prepared tin.
6) In 20-30 second bursts in the microwave, melt your milk chocolate. Stir in between bursts. Alternatively, you can slowly melt the choc in a pan over a low heat.
7) Pour melted chocolate over rice bubble base, spread evenly with a spatula, and top with remaining 2 (chopped up) Mars Bars.
8) Place in fridge for topping to set.
REMEMBER: To assist with slicing, take out of the fridge 1-1.5 hrs before you want to cut it which will allow it to be cut at room temperature. Use a sharp chef’s knife.
Aren’t you just craving this right now? We sure are!
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.