This post contains affiliate links. Our disclosure policy.
If you love your Potatoes, especially Mashed, today we have a special treat for you. Next time you have left over mash, be sure to pull this tried and true Mashed Potato Balls Recipe out.
This easy and delicious idea comes to us from Tip Hero and it went viral on facebook and with good reason. We know that you are going to love serving them up with your favorite meals.
Source: Mashed Potato Balls by TipHero
Mashed Potato Balls Video Tutorial
Tip Hero has made a video tutorial that steps us through how to make them and you will love the simplicity. They are fully loaded and you can get creative and add or drop ingredients to get the perfect taste. They are ideal party food too and the recipe will make 16-20 balls. Click Play above to watch the video tutorial now ^
How To Make Mashed Potato Balls Recipe
Makes 16 to 20 potato balls
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Ground pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs (They used Panko)
- ½ inch vegetable oil, for frying (The exact amount of oil will vary according to the size of your pot)
- Full instructions on Tip Hero