This Baked Meatball Parmesan Recipe has been an Internet sensation and it’s comfort food personified! It’s super easy too ..
Here’s an amazing family meal that everyone will be lining up for. We’re talking about this masterpiece from Hugs and Cookies!
This Baked Parmesan Meatball Recipe is simple and easy to make and the creator, Danielle has made a video tutorial to step us all through the process. So, now there’s no excuse not to whip this yummy meal up! You can be enjoying it within the hour!
It’s easy, it’s cheesy and all you need is 44 seconds to watch her work her magic in the kitchen. We guarantee you will be scheduling this one into your menu. Scroll our page for the video and the recipe details and be sure to Pin for later.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Baked Meatball Parmesan Ingredients
- 1½ pounds meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal combo) (Or use all ground beef if you prefer )
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs (Use gluten free if desired: I sometimes use Schar gluten free brand)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not grated) (sometimes I use grated asiago cheese)
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice (approx two 24-oz jars)
- Mozzarella cheese to top it off with!
Meatball Parmigiana Recipe via Hugs and Cookies
Baked Meatball Parmesan Video
Watch Danielle whip up a delicious storm in her kitchen. This recipe is a true world beater that you are going to love. Click play above to watch ^ and be sure to give her a thumbs up and subscribe to her channel for more great recipes.