Here’s an amazing family meal that everyone will be lining up for. We’re talking about this Meatball and Rice Casserole Recipe and to say it’s delicious is an understatement.
Dave from Cook’n Share is back with another winner dinner that is quick and easy and the epitome of comfort food. The best part, he has made a video tutorial to step us all through the process.
Meatball And Rice Casserole Ingredients
- 1 lb ground beef lean or regular
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 4-5 drops Tabasco or chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of ketchup
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup of rice
- shredded mozzarella or Tex Mex
- 1 cup of water
Meatball And Rice Casserole Video Tutorial
via Cook’n Share, Youtube.
Are you ready to learn how to make this Meatball and rice casserole? Dave is on standby and he can’t wait to step you through his very popular recipe.
To see Dave in action, click Play above now ^
How To Make Meatballs And Rice Casserole
via Cook’n Share
- Mix the marinara sauce ½ cup reserved, water and rice
- Place the meatballs over the top
- spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the meatballs
- place in a 350-degree oven for 60 minutes or until the rice is done
- remove and add the over the top
- Garnish with parsley
Where To Find Dave
Dave Hood is the creative genius behind this Meatball and Rice Casserole and he has plenty more to share with you.
Dave has a website filled with one-pot wonders and plenty of easy to whip up meals. Here are some of our favorites.