Talk about death by chocolate! Wendy is back to share another of her favorite recipes with us and boy are we in for a special treat today.
She has been making this incredibly delicious winter pudding for over 20 years now. She says it’s much requested in her home and she also adds frozen raspberries to the batter for an interesting twist.
Microwave Chocolate Self Saucing Ingredients
- 60g (2.11 oz) butter
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa – extra
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- Optional- Add a cup of frozen raspberries to the batter
Microwave Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding Video
We have included a video tutorial from Wendy’s Kitchen. She will show you just easy it is to whip up your Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding in your microwave and in 7 short minutes! Click Play above to watch now ^
Self Saucing Pudding Instructions
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt on high for 1 minute. Stir in sifted flour, sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth. Stir through frozen raspberries if using. Spoon batter into a greased baking dish.
- Mix extra cocoa and brown sugar together in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Using the back of a spoon pour hot water over the mixture. Cook on high for 12 minutes or until just cooked in the center. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with cream and ice cream and enjoy!
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -:
Wendy is a valuable contributor to our site so please show your support by subscribing to her youtube channel here.