PHOODIE is back in the house and today she is sharing her incredibly popular and extremely yummy Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice.
To say it’s delicious is almost offensive. It is heaven on a plate and made with Crunchie Bars, Marshmallows, Caramel Popcorn to name a few.
Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice Ingredients
- 8 x 50g (1.7oz ea) Crunchie bars – roughly chopped
- 280g (10oz) white marshmallows
- 250g (9oz) Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits – roughly chopped
- 200g (7oz) Caramel Popcorn – crumbled
- 400g (14oz) Cadbury Crunchie: Block Chocolate – melted
- 700g (14oz) Cadbury Milk Chocolate – melted
- 2 x 50g(1.7oz ea) bars chopped roughly to top the rocky road
(To make a large tray’s worth – Phoodies tray is 27cm x 40cm. If you want to make less, you can easily make 1/2 this recipe in a smaller tray)
Honeycomb Rocky Road Bars Instructions
1) Place the 8 chopped Crunchies in a bowl with the marshmallows, chopped Scotch Fingers and Crumbled Caramel popcorn. Mix well.
2) In a microwave (in 10-second bursts) melt the 400g (14 oz) Crunchie Block Chocolate and the 700g (25 Oz) of Milk Chocolate.
Stir in between, every 10 seconds, and make sure not to burn.
3) Pour the melted chocolate over the Crunchie mix and stir well.
4) Transfer to your baking paper lined tray and top with 2 x chopped Crunchie bars. Set in fridge.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.