This Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice is made with popcorn and marshmallows and is a no-bake treat that’s impossible to beat …
PHOODIE is back in the house and today she is sharing her incredibly popular and extremely yummy Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice. To say it’s delicious is almost offensive. This takes your taste buds to a place that’s so high in the sky!
It is heaven on a plate and is made with Crunchie Bars, Marshmallows, Caramel Popcorn to name a few.
While you’re here, be sure to check out Phoodies Mint Chocolate Chip Rocky Road. It’s been an internet sensation and you will not want to miss it. Click Play above to watch now ^
You can make these Honeycomb Rocky Road Bars in your microwave in just a few minutes. Then you only need to pop them in the fridge until they harden.
Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice Ingredients
(To make a large tray’s worth – Phoodies tray is 27cm x 40cm. If you want to make less, you can easily make 1/2 this recipe in a smaller tray) – Please note 1oz is equivalent to 28 grams.
- 8 x 50g Crunchie bars – roughly chopped
- 280g white marshmallows
- 250g Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits – roughly chopped
- 200g Caramel Popcorn – crumbled
- 400g Cadbury Crunchie: Block Chocolate – melted
- 700g Cadbury Milk Chocolate – melted
- 2 x 50g bars to top – chopped roughly to top the rocky road
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Honeycomb Rocky Road Slice via Phoodie
Honeycomb Rocky Road Bars Method
1) Place the 8 chopped Crunchies in a bowl with the marshmallows, chopped Scotch Fingers and Crumbled Caramel popcorn. Mix well.
2) In a microwave (in 10-second bursts) melt the 400g (14 oz) Crunchie Block Chocolate and the 700g (25 Oz) of Milk Chocolate. Stir in between each 10 seconds and make sure not to burn!
3) Pour the melted chocolate over the Crunchie mix and stir well.
4) Transfer to your baking paper lined tray and top with 2 x chopped Crunchie bars. Set in fridge.
Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Wasn’t that simple (and delicious?). If you’d like to see more amazing no-cook dishes from Phoodie, see her blog posts and social media links below!
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.