We are always on the hunt with easy and delicious meal ideas to share. Today we are excited to introduce you to this popular Mini Beef Wellingtons Recipe.
It gets rave reviews and is perfect for that special dinner. Everything is always better in a mini version. The flavor combination will have your tastebuds dancing.
Mini Beef Wellingtons Recipe Ingredients
- Two 2 ½-to-3-inch-tall pieces beef tenderloin (filet mignon), about ¾ pound
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces finely-chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped sweet onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 large sprig fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 sheet (1/2 box) puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Egg wash (1 beaten egg + 1 tablespoon milk)
Mini Beef Wellingtons Video Tutorial
Are you ready to see how to make your own Mini Beef Wellingtons? We have included the video tutorial from the creators, Tip Hero.
It’s a quick video that is easy to follow and we highly recommend that you watch. Click Play above ^