We are a sucker for anything that is made in a Muffin Tin and if you are, then this is the recipe for you.
The Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies have been a huge hit on our site and today we are sharing a popular Food Network Recipe. These Mini Chicken and Broccoli Pot Pies are quick and delicious.
She has 125 delicious recipes and we’re sure that you will want to add it to your collection. Grab a copy here.
Mini Chicken and Broccoli Pot Pies Video
The total time is 55 minutes and you need to allow about 20 minutes prep time. In total, your Pot Pies will cook for about 25 minutes. This recipe yields 12 mini pies and is considered easy.
We are including the video tutorial that features Giada in her kitchen. We highly recommend that you view. She has a great technique for crimping her pies. Click Play above ^
Pot Pie Filling Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 small store-bought rotisserie chicken breast, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces (about 3/4 cup meat)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch pieces, steamed (about 2 ounces)
To Assemble Pot Pies:
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- Two 10-inch round unfold-and-bake frozen pie crusts, thawed
- 1 large egg
- Printable Recipe & Instructions on Food Network