We were over the moon to find this easy recipe from Wilton for Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches. They have so many great ideas and are usually known for their cake tutorials.
Ham And Cheese Mini Muffins
Today we are sharing something from the savory side. These Ham and Cheese Quiches are perfect for breakfast or lunch or an appetizer at your next get together.
They also are the perfect addition to a lunch box and they freeze well too. We can’t get enough of anything that is bite-sized and these look great.
Ingredients You Need
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crusts (14.1 oz each)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Canadian bacon (about 4 oz, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 jar Pimento (4 oz, diced, well-drained)
- 1-1/3 cup half and half
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How To Make Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches Video
via Wilton, Youtube.
As mentioned previously, Wilton is the creators behind these Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches and they have made a video tutorial to show you how to recreate this yummy recipe at home. Click Play above to view now ^