This post contains affiliate links. Our disclosure policy.
We came across this easy and delicious NO BAKE recipe in our travels and couldn’t wait to share it with you. If you are a mint and cheesecake fan, this delicious treat will hit the spot!
It has a biscuit base. You can use digestive biscuits but Oreos and Chocolate Ripple are perfect and have a truly delicious taste.
Mint Cheesecake via BBC Good Food
Any Chocolate biscuit will be fine. It’s personal taste. The next level is simply a cheesecake and all you need to do is add green food coloring until you get your desired color.
You can then slather on a layer of whipped or mock cream and decorate. This is a dessert with the WOW factor!
Mint Aero Cheesecake via BBC
Mint Cheesecake Ingredients
- 120g Oreo biscuits
- 85g Melted butter
- 350g Soft Cream Cheese
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake via Betty Crocker
- — 2 Packets Mint Aero Balls
- Left over Aero bars from above recipe
- 300 Mls whipping cream
- 150 grams white chocolate
- chocolate melts
- Grated chocolate
Mint Choc Cheesecake via Royal Chef
Mint Aero Cheesecake Directions
- Cheesecake Tin Size 8″ or 20cm
- Crush biscuits in ziplock bag with rolling pin or blitz in your processor
- Add in the melted butter.
- Mix Soft Cheese, Chocolate Bars and icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and add to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- Add 3/4 of them to the mixture and combine.
- Spread mixture on your biscuit base.
- Add the remainder of grated Aero Bars to the top of the cheesecake.
- Decorate with Aero Balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge and enjoy!