PHOODIE is legendary! She always comes up with the goods when it comes to amazing and very easy recipes.
She loves the old fashioned favorites too! Today we are sharing her very popular Mint Chocolate Chip Rocky Road Bars.
There’s a reason that everyone’s going crazy for them and you will too! She is also the face behind the very popular Wizard of Oz Emerald City Mint Cheesecake that has been so popular on our site.
Mint Chocolate Chip Rocky Road Ingredients
(To make a large tray’s worth Phoodie uses 27cm x 40cm. If you want to make less, you can make 1/2 in a smaller tray)
- 400G (14oz) Mint Slice biscuits (or similar) – roughly chopped into large-ish pieces – about 1-2cm
- 10 x Peppermint Crisp chocolate bars (or similar) – 35g (1.2oz each) – roughly chopped into large-ish pieces – about 1-2cm
- 2 cups of baby marshmallows – I used green and white ones, if you can’t find the green ones, white ones are fine
- 400G (14oz) good quality dark chocolate – I use Lindt 70%
Mint Chocolate Chip Rocky Road Video
We have included a video tutorial from Phoodie that shows you how she puts her Mint Chocolate Rockey Road together. Click Play above to watch her in action now ^
Mint Rocky Road Bars Instructions
1) Place the 8 chopped Crunchies in a bowl with the marshmallows, chopped Scotch Fingers and Crumbled Caramel popcorn. Mix well.
2) In a microwave (in 10-second bursts) melt the 400g Crunchie Block Chocolate and the 700g of Milk Chocolate. Stir in between every 10 seconds and make sure not to burn!
3) Pour the melted chocolate over the Crunchie mix and stir well.
4) Transfer to your baking paper lined tray and top with 2 x chopped Crunchie bars. Set in fridge.
Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 10 days.
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.