We love anything in a Muffin Tin and if you do too, these Mini Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies from Delish will be a hit with all.
They are just so quick and easy to make and they taste great. You can even use frozen veggies for this recipe if you like.
Get The Popular Delish Cookbook
Delish is top of everyone’s list and their recipes give you plenty of reason to make the kitchen your permanent home.
Now you can get all their recipes in cookbook form. Why not grab a copy for you and a friend. Get Yours here.
Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies Recipe Video
All you need to do is press pie crusts into muffin cups and heat some veggies in your microwave. It is so easy that you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it before.
We have included a video tutorial from Creators, Delish that steps you through the process of making your own Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies at home. Click Play above now to view ^
Muffin Tin Shepherds Pie Ingredients
- Cooking spray, for muffin tin
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
- 2 lb. sheets refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. frozen peas
- 1 c. frozen or canned corn
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. low-sodium beef broth
- 1 1/2 c. prepared mashed potatoes
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
You can find the full recipe and printable instructions for the Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies on the Delish Website here.