We love anything in a Muffin Tin and if you do too, these Mini Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies from Delish will be a hit with all.
They are just so quick and easy to make and they taste great. You can even use frozen veggies for this recipe if you like.
Get The Popular Delish Cookbook
Delish is top of everyone’s list and their recipes give you plenty of reason to make the kitchen your permanent home.
Now you can get all their recipes in cookbook form. Why not grab a copy for you and a friend. Get Yours here.
Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies Recipe Video
via Delish, Youtube.
All you need to do is press pie crusts into muffin cups and heat some veggies in your microwave.
We have included a video tutorial from Creators, Delish that steps you through the process of making your own Muffin Tin Shepherds Pies at home. Click Play above now to view ^
Muffin Tin Shepherds Pie Ingredients
- Cooking spray, for muffin tin
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
- Two lb. sheets refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Two Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 1 c. frozen or canned corn
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 1/2 c. prepared mashed potatoes
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Get Printable Recipe here.
Looking for more great ideas? We have a number of muffin tin recipes that we know you will love. Check them out below.