We love Italian food and if you do too, you are going to love learn the secret to whipping up this very popular Mushroom Risotto Recipe which is quick, easy and delicious.
This is not something to make ahead as it dries out, it is absolutely best served straight from your stove top to table for best results.
Before we share the Video Tutorial with you let’s look at what you will need to make your own at home.
Mushroom Risotto Ingredients
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp celery
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups veg stock
- 1.5 Cup chopped mushrooms (shiitake button etc)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tbsp soft cheddar or fresh cream
Mushroom Risotto Video Tutorial
Chef Ruchi Bharani is here with us today to share her secrets to making the most perfect Mushroom Risotto that will knock the socks off family and friends alike and we guarantee that you will be thrilled with the flavor and results. Click Play above to watch now ^
How To Make Mushroom Risotto Method
- In a pan heat olive oil and some butter, sauté some onions and then add garlic and celery
- Add arborio rice and mix well, then pour some vegetable stock until the rice cooks
- Soak Shikaki mushroom in water for 20 mins
- Add the water to the rice
- Add both the cheese and stir well, salt to taste, pepper, chives, parsley
- Roughly chop the Shikaki mushroom and chives
- Heat some butter in pan add the mushrooms and toss, cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add the mushrooms to the risotto
- Mushroom Risotto is ready to be served. Enjoy!