All you need are 4 simple Ingredients, 5 if you include the chocolate drizzle, and 15 minutes to make this Baileys Tim Tam Balls Recipe. They’re NO Bake and they couldn’t be easier to make!
Be warned though, they are highly addictive. If you are scratching your head and wondering what a Tim Tam is, it’s an Aussie icon and delicious! They are also world famous and a must try!
You simply have to try one or the whole packet! They are thick chocolate layered biscuits that are sandwiched with a rich, cream filling. They are just soooo good.
Baileys Tim Tam Balls Ingredients
- 2 packets of white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits
- 225g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 60mls Baileys Irish cream
- 200g white cooking chocolate, for dipping
- 60g milk cooking chocolate for the drizzle
Baileys Tim Tam Balls Video
Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen fame has whipped up this super popular recipe and she has created a video to share with us all. To watch, click Play above ^
Baileys Tim Tam Balls Directions
Using a food processor crush biscuits until they are fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and Baileys and process until the mixture comes together into a ball.
- Place in the fridge to harden for 20 minutes.
- Roll teaspoon lots into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Place back into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted.
- Place the balls one at a time into the bowl of melted chocolate and use 2 teaspoons to roll the balls around until they are coated in chocolate.
- Remove balls with teaspoons and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back on lined tray.
- Place in fridge until set.
- Put milk chocolate in a Glad Snaplock bag and seal. (Refer to YouTube video) Place in microwave on 50% power and melt for 20 seconds
- bursts until melted. Snip the corner off the bag to form a piping bag and drizzle over the balls. Return to the fridge.
- Store in the fridge.
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -: