All you need are 4 simple ingredients and 15 minutes to make this No Bake Baileys Tim Tam CheesecakeBalls Recipe.
Be warned though, they are highly addictive. If you are wondering what a Tim Tam is, it’s an Aussie icon and delicious.
Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Ingredients
They are thick chocolate layered biscuits that are sandwiched with a rich, creamy filling and they taste amazing! So, let’s take a look at what you need to make your own at home.
- 2 packets of white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits
- 225g (8oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 60mls (2oz) Baileys Irish cream
- 200g (7oz) white cooking chocolate, for dipping
- 60g (2oz) milk cooking chocolate for the drizzle
No Bake Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Video
Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen fame has whipped up this super popular treat and she has created a video to share with us all.
If you want to achieve the best results, we highly recommend that you view. To watch, click Play above ^
No Bake Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Directions
Using a food processor crush biscuits until they are fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and Baileys and process until the mixture comes together into a ball.
- Place in the fridge to harden for 20 minutes.
- Roll teaspoon lots into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place back into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted.
- Place the balls one at a time into the bowl of melted chocolate and use 2 teaspoons to roll the balls around until they are coated in chocolate.
- Remove balls with teaspoons and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Pop back on lined tray and place in fridge until set.
- Put milk chocolate in a Glad Snaplock bag and seal. (Refer to YouTube video)
- Place in microwave on 50% power and melt for 20 second bursts until melted.
- Snip the corner off the bag to form a piping bag and drizzle over the balls.
- Return to fridge and store in fridge in air-tight container.
Want more Wendy?
Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -: