Everyone loves these Cherry Ripe Balls and you will too. This 4 Ingredient No Bake Recipe is a must make and they taste amazing!
You’ll love to make these NO BAKE Cherry Ripe Balls and they couldn’t be easier! They are highly addictive so be warned.
This is one of Wendy from Wendys Kitchen Table’s fan favorites. Like us, it will become yours too in no time at all!
It will be yours in no time at all! They’re the perfect sweet treat. Cherry Ripes are a favorite and you can get yours here
Cherry Ripe Balls Ingredients
- 5 x 52g Cherry Ripe Bars
- 1 packet of Chocolate Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½–¾ tin sweetened condensed milk
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
Want more old fashioned recipes? The CWA, Country Women’s association have their own Recipe Book.
These nostalgic recipes will charm and delight while rewarding the baker with prize-winning results. Get Yours here
Cherry Ripe Balls Video
We have included a video from Wendys Kitchen Table. You will love just how quick and easy they are. Whip up a batch now and you can be enjoying them shortly! Click Play above to watch Wendy whip up a storm in her kitchen ^
Cherry Ripe Balls Recipe
Wendys Hot Kitchen Tip: Cut all your Cherry Ripes into small pieces prior to popping in the blender
- Place the cherry ripe bars, chocolate biscuits, and cocoa in a food processor and blend.
- Add condensed milk, mix in well and roll into balls. Covering them with coconut is a nice touch and adds to the texture and yummy taste. Wendy suggests storing in fridge in an airtight container.
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -: