If there’s one thing we love it’s a great no-bake recipe. We fell hard the minute we spied this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe and you will too.
Ella from Home Cooking Adventure is sharing how she makes her popular 5 ingredient recipe and they’re easy to make and taste great.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Ingredients
- 7 oz (200g) digestive biscuits (graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup (70g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (120 g) crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 7 oz (200 g) bittersweet chocolate (55%-70% cocoa)
- 1/4 cup (60g) creamy peanut butter, divided
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Video
via Home Cooking Adventure
Ella uses digestive cookies and peanuts for her crust. You’ll need to allow about 20 minutes of prep time and 2 hours refrigeration.
We highly recommend that you view the video tutorial to achieve the very best results, click Play above now ^
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Instructions
- Place the biscuits (or graham crackers if used) into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add peanut butter and melted butter and process until completely combined and the mixture holds together.
- Slightly grease an 8×8 inch (20x20cm) square pan and line with parchment paper, in such a way that some edges are longer to make it easy to lift it up once it’s set.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking pan and press with the back of the spoon to create a smooth surface.
- Melt chocolate and 2 tbsp (30g) of creamy peanut butter over bain Marie, over low heat. Stir until smooth. Meanwhile, place the other 2 tbsp (30g) of peanut butter into a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Spread the chocolate over peanut butter layer. Add teaspoons of melted peanut butter on top and with a knife create swirls on the surface.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Let it sit 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting. Bars can be frozen well. Enjoy!