Remember those Mini Nutella Cheesecakes that you went mad for? Well, Courtney Budzyn from What’s For Dinner fame is back to share another easy and delicious dessert with us.
These No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are truly delicious and they are super cute to boot.
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Video
The recipe for these No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites will yield 12 and they are super simple to make and taste great. They are perfect finger food for guests and you will be over the moon with the results. We have outlined the recipe below for you.
We highly recommend that you spend a couple of minutes with Courtney in her kitchen so you can see the correct way to make them. This will give you the best results. Click Play above to view ^
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Ingredients
- 1 Package Graham Crackers (About 10 Sheets)
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 8-Ounce Packages of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 7 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Lemon Zest
Strawberry Topping Ingredients:
- ¼ Cup Fresh Strawberries, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Strawberry Preserves or Jam
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Instructions
- Prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, blend graham crackers until they are a sand-like consistency. Add sugar and melted butter and mix well. The consistency should be like wet sand and easily packable.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the mixture to each cupcake liner. Press down firmly using fingers or a measuring cup. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth and light. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla, and lemon zest. Beat until well combined.
- Pipe the filling into the mini crusts and smooth the tops with the back of a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to set.
- Once set, remove the paper liners. (If they are not coming off, freeze the cheesecakes for 30 minutes to help the removal process.)
- In a separate bowl, combine chopped strawberries and strawberry perseveres. Use a dollop to top the cheesecakes and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!