OMGEEE! Foodiful just keep coming up with the goods! One look at their No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake and you can see why we lose hours a week, browsing their beautiful recipe site!
The amazing ideas and breathtaking photography make them a cut above the most popular Food Sites. We especially love their recipe collections. They are filled with old fashioned favorites like this.
No Bake Neapolitan Cheescake Ingredients
- 200g (7oz) chocolate ripple biscuits
- 100g (3.5 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- ¼ cup cold water
- 500g (17.6 oz) cold cream cheese, chopped
- 395g (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp strawberry essence
- rose pink food colouring
- 1 tbsp Dutch cocoa
- 300ml (10 oz) tub thickened cream, whipped
No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake Video
We are excited to share the video for this wonderful No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake from Foodiful Partner, New Idea Magazine. Click Play above to watch now ^
Photography credit: Andre Martin
No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake Recipe
- Invert base of a 22cm round springform pan (base measuring 20cm). Lightly grease pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits in a processor until finely crushed. With motor operating, add butter, processing until combined. Press evenly over base of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Sit jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Process cream cheese and condensed milk in same, clean processor until smooth. With motor operating, pour in gelatine mixture, processing until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly among three bowls. Add vanilla to one, essence and pink coloring to another, and sifted cocoa to remaining bowl. Mix well.
- Add one-third of the whipped cream to each bowl. Fold in until just combined.
- Alternately dollop large spoonfuls of each mixture over biscuit base. Using a spoon, swirl just the top of mixtures together to create a marbled effect. Cover. Refrigerate overnight until set.
- Remove side of springform pan. Transfer to serving plate.
As mentioned earlier, Foodiful is one of our favorite recipe sites. We thank them for sharing this recipe and if you have enjoyed it, please join their free newsletter and follow them on Facebook too.