This delicious No-Bake Oreo Nutella Cheesecake is one heavenly treat. It’s surprisingly simple to make and just like the Toblerone Cheesecake, there’s no baking.
Made using Nutella, it’s an extra-chocolatey dessert that’s loaded with Oreo cookies and cream.
No-Bake Oreo Nutella Cheesecake Video
Using your microwave and a few minutes of your time, you can make this scrumptious cheesecake in record time.
Hot Chocolate Hits is the creator behind this Oreo and Nutella Cheesecake and they have a quick video. Click play above ^
No-Bake Oreo Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
The secret to this decadent dessert is the wonderful crunchy top that is a combination of Oreo’s and hazelnuts. Here’s what you will need to recreate this recipe.
- 20 (7 oz/200g) chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 1/4 cup (1.8 oz/50g) butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1.4 oz/40g) hazelnuts
- 2-3 tbsp Nutella
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 3oz / 85g bittersweet chocolate (you can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate if you’re not a dark chocolate fan)
- 1 cup Nutella, divided into 2 portions
- 16-17oz / 450-480g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (2.8oz / 80 g) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 3-4 chocolate sandwich cookies (1.2oz / 35g) such as Oreos, roughly chopped
- Get The Printable Recipe Here