Chocolate and Strawberries are a sure bet and this No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart is the ultimate combination. It’s also the perfect finish to your favorite meal.
WHOot Contributor, Ella from Home Cooking Adventures is here to share her quick and easy recipe that is a party for your mouth.
No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Video
If you thought this tart looked complicated, don’t be fooled! Ella says you only need 15 minutes to put this dessert together.
We know that you will love this crowd-pleaser. Click Play above to watch Ella now ^
No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Ingredients
- 32 (330g) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup (110g) butter, melted
Chocolate Filling Ingredients
- 7 oz (200g) milk chocolate
- 3.5 oz (100g) bittersweet chocolate
- 7 oz (200 ml) heavy cream
- 10 oz (300G) fresh strawberries
- chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc), optional
No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Instructions
- Place Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened.
- Press cookie mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of a rectangular 5×14 inch (12 x 36 cm) tart pan.
- Freeze until you prepare the filling, just for few minutes.
- In a small saucepan, place cream over medium-low heat for a few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed.
- Remove from heat, pour over chopped chocolate and let rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Pour chocolate filling over Oreo crust, and top with fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.