This Old Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe is a keeper and you are going to love it! Another quick and easy dinner from WHOot Contributor Recipe Lion, it’s comfort food personified!
It’s full of old fashioned ingredients like creamy soup, egg noodles and topped with panko crumbs and cheddar cheese. This is a real crowd-pleaser that is a definite winner dinner. So, let’s see what you are going to need.
Tuna Noodle Casserole Ingredients
via Recipe Lion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- One cup milk
- 1 small jar of pimentos
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 2 cups frozen pearl onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 cans tuna, drained well
- 1 package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
Old Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole Video
via Recipe Lion, Youtube.
This incredibly yummy old fashioned casserole isn’t just delicious, it’s also easy to make! You simply mix up your ingredients, pop it in the oven and you’re good to go!
You can add a salad and some hot bread on the side. To see how to recreate this old-time favorite, click Play above to view now ^
How To Make Old Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soups, milk, pimentos, peas, onions, cheese, and tuna. Stir well to combine. Add cooked egg noodles and stir to combine well.
- Pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish and bake until bubbly and the top is lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
Want More Like This?
For those that would like to make their Tuna Noodle Casserole from scratch, we have an excellent 5 star rated recipe that you can find here.