We are all a bit citrus mad around here and we say that when life gives you lemons, why make Lemonade when you can make Lemon Brownies!
This one bowl recipe from Jenny Can Cook has been an Internet sensation. You only need 10 minutes prep time and 25 minutes baking time. The result is the yummiest Lemon Brownie ever!
One Bowl Lemon Brownies Video Tutorial
Jenny Jones of Jenny can cook is behind this popular recipe and we promise that you won’t be disappointed. Jenny does have some suggestions. She says an 8×8 pan will produce cakier bars while the 9×9 will be a bit more dense.
She also suggests that you always aerate your flour before measuring. We have outlined the ingredients below but highly recommend you watch the quick video that Jenny has prepared for you. Click Play above ^
One Bowl Lemon Brownies Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose or whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use Fage 2% – never fat free)
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil (or extra light olive oil)
- zest of 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 rounded cup powdered sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- about 2 to 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Get the printable recipe on Jenny Can Cook