This Oreo Balls Recipe uses only 3 ingredients and to say it’s perfect for the holidays is an understatement. The best part about this sweet treat is they couldn’t be easier to make and they fly off the plate.
You can also decorate them for every occasion. You can use sprinkles, oreo crumbs and anything else you like. Let your imagination run wild!
Oreo Balls Recipe Ingredients
- 1 package (14) Oreo Cookies
- 2 1/2 tbsp (35 g) Cream Cheese
- Chocolate for dipping
- 1/3 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 60 g White Chocolate
- Oreo Crumbs
Oreo Balls 3 Ingredient Video Tutorial
via Daniela’s Home Cooking
Whilst these Oreo Balls are very easy to make, you will definitely benefit from watching the video tutorial.
It has some great tips that will ensure you achieve the perfect result. To watch, click Play above ^
Oreo Balls Instructions
1. Mix the Oreo cookies until they resemble small crumbs, and transfer the mixture to a bowl.
2. Add the cream cheese to the crumb mixture, and mix everything to make sure it’s evenly combined. It should form a firm consistency.
3. Divide the batter evenly and roll it into same sized balls.
4. Place the truffles on a plate and cover it with plastic wrap, pop them in the fridge for about 45 minutes to one hour to firm up.
5. Melt the chocolate about 10 minutes before dipping, to allow the chocolate to cool down for a bit.
6. Dip the truffles using a fork and place them on parchment paper brushed or sprayed with some oil to prevent them from sticking.
7. Put them in the fridge for another 30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened, and serve!