If you are an Oreo’s fan, you’re going to flip for this Oreo Cookies And Cream Bars Recipe. They’re sweet, creamy and best of all, no-bake and easy to make.
With a yummy Oreo crust and white chocolate filling, these ultra-sweet bars are a really special treat.
Cookies And Cream Bars Crust
- 24 Oreos (or any other chocolate sandwich cookie)
- 4 Tbsp butter, soft or melted
Cookies And Cream Bars Filling
- 250 g (roughly 8 oz) White chocolate, chopped
- 150 g (roughly 6 oz) Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 Oreos, roughly chopped
Cookies And Cream Bars Topping
- 6 Oreos, roughly chopped
- 100 g (roughly 4 oz) Dark chocolate, melted
No-Bake Oreo Cookies And Cream Bars Video
These bars taste every bit as good as they look and they will be a new favorite that will be loved by everyone.
Hot Chocolate Hits came up with this popular recipe and they’ve created a quick video to show us how. Click Play above ^
No-Bake Oreo Cookies And Cream Bars Recipe
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Combine all the ingredients and add to a food processor. Pulse until smooth (alternatively place the ingredients in a ziplock bag and smash with a rolling pin). If you use solid butter, it might harden quickly- you can add a tbsp of water to soften up the mixture.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch square pan that has been lined with parchment paper and set aside or in the refrigerator to harden.
FOR THE FILLING:
- Melt the white chocolate either over a double boiler or in the microwave for 15-second increments, stirring in between until smooth.
- Beat the cream cheese and gradually pour in the white chocolate until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Next, fold in the 12 chopped up Oreos.
- Spread the mixture over the Oreo base as evenly as possible.
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Evenly distribute the 6 chopped Oreos over the surface of the white chocolate mixture.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Before cutting, drizzle the bars with the melted bittersweet chocolate.
- Get The Printable Recipe Here