Cravings can wreak the worst havoc on any sort of healthy goal, whether you’re trying to lose weight or just eat a clean diet.
These Paleo Chocolate Fat Bomb Truffles are a great way to curve cravings, are healthy and did we mention delicious?
Made with clean food ingredients such as cocoa powder and avocado, this recipe is from Dr. Joseph Mercola. He has dedicated his practice to educating people everywhere on how powerful natural health and wellness remedies can be.
While you’re in the mood for great, healthy recipes, take a look at Dr. Mercola’s new Ketogenic Cookbook, Fat For Fuel.
A Ketogenic Diet places your body into an extreme fat-burning mode by producing ketones for energy, and burning fat as fuel. When you use recipes like these, losing weight couldn’t be easier and the food is easy and delicious too. Get Dr Mercola’s book here.
Health Benefits Of Avocado
Avocado makes up the majority of this recipe, and that’s exactly what makes it so delicious. Eating avocado every day is a surefire way to pack in healthy fats, boost nutrient absorption, and experience a whole lot of healthy bonuses.
- Improve cardiovascular heart health
- Naturally healthier hair and skin
- Brighter eyes and sharper vision
- Prevents cancer
- Lower your risk for diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol
- Improves weight loss
- Helps your body digest and absorb nutrients more efficiently
With all the benefits a little chocolate truffle can bring, don’t these suddenly seem a whole lot more appealing than those store varieties. Continue scrolling for recipe.
Health Benefits Of Cacao Powder
Cacao powder might not be one of the first things that come to mind when you’re thinking of healthy ingredients. But the health benefits of raw cacao powder are plenty according to Natural News and they are actually better absorbed by the body when mixed with a healthy fat like avocado and coconut oil. Besides tabove, raw cacao powder can also:
- Improve your physical endurance
- Lower your risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improve cirrhosis and liver function
- Help pregnant women prevent preeclampsia (high blood pressure)
- Improve lymphatic health
Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil
We’ve all heard by now that coconut oil is good-for-you fat, but did you know it has over 20 benefits for your body? Here are some of the benefits according to Dr Jockers
- Prevent Alzheimer’s
- Prevent heart disease
- Helps cure UTIs
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Arthritis symptoms
- Helps to prevent cancer
- Boosts immune system, energy, and memory
- Improves digestion, endurance and liver function
- Helps boost weight loss
Chocolate Fat Bomb Truffles Ingredients
Serving: 12 truffles
- 1 tablespoon Dr. Mercola’s vanilla extract
- 2 small ripe organic avocados
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder for dusting
- 3 tablespoons Dr. Mercola’s coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dr. Mercola’s raw honey or 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener
- 1-2 drops of stevia (optional)
Chocolate Fat Bomb Truffles Recipe Video
We have included a video that shows you how to make these Paleo Truffles and they couldn’t be easier. Click Play above to view now ^