These delicious Parmesan Cauliflower Bites are perfect when you’re craving something crunchy. They are also quick and easy.
You only need 4 simple ingredients and they are ready in a heartbeat. Whoever thought Cauliflower could taste so good?
Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Video Tutorial
via Recipe Lion
Today’s video comes to us from WHOot Contributor, Recipe Lion. The preparation is minimal and the result is a crispy treat that will appeal to the pickiest of eaters. To see how to recreate them in your own kitchen, click Play above ^
Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Ingredients
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup finely ground Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, whisked
Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper to keep the cauliflower from sticking.
- Mix panko crumbs and cheese together in a large bowl until they’re well combined.
- Dip each cauliflower piece into your whisked eggs and shake them a few times so any excess egg drips off. If there is too much egg on the cauliflower, your panko mixture will be ruined.
- Now roll the cauliflower in the panko mix until it’s fully coated. Place it on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the coating turns a dark golden brown and looks crunchy.