If you are looking for a winner chicken dinner, this Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast Recipe will not disappoint.
According to the creator and WHOot Contributor, Courtney Budzyn, this Chicken is super moist, comes together easily and is amazingly delicious. We’re sold and you will be too.
How To Make Parmesan Crusted Chicken Video
We have included Courtney’s video tutorial and we highly recommend that you view. She shares some great tips and tricks. One of her followers that made this dish had this to say.
“This is by FAR the BEST chicken I have EVER made. My boyfriend was begging to take the leftovers for lunch the next day! YUMMMY! I’m making it again tonight!” – Dee
We know this will be added to your favorites, click Play above to see how to make it ^
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ¾ Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Few Cracks of Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs
Parmesan Chicken Breast Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking dish with tin foil.
- In a medium bowl mix together mayo, Parmesan, garlic, spices, salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mayo mixture coating every surface.
- Place into baking dish.
- Lightly top each chicken breast with breadcrumbs. Be sure not to use too much. Using too much may cause the breadcrumbs to burn while baking or go soggy.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees. Let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!
To see more winner chicken dinners, see our collection here.