This is one of the all-time favorite recipes on our site! One look at the photos and you’ll be sold! This is a winner chicken dinner you’ll love …
The whole family will be delirious over this delicious Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon and how good does it look! You only need a handful of ingredients and it’s on your table in 30!
The best part is you are more than likely to have these staples hanging out in your pantry fridge.
It’s so uncomplicated it’s ridiculous and that’s why it’s so popular! The Creator, Danita from O’Taste and See has knocked it out the park! So what are you going to need to create this chicken dish that has been Pinned over 1.6 million times?
How To Make Juicy Chicken Breasts Video
Before we get to the ingredients, we thought you might like to learn the secret to making the most juicy Chicken Breasts ever. Let Chef Jeff Trombetta show you the secrets used by the Pros. Click Play above to view ^
Bacon Crusted Chicken Ingredients List
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded Asiago cheese – for melting on top
- 3-4 slices bacon – cooked and crumbled (can leave slightly under-done, it will finish cooking under broiler)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Oil for frying – about 1/2 – 3/4 cup depending on size of skillet
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts – about 4-5 oz each
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Be sure that you visit Danita now for her famous and most pinned recipe. She has plenty more you are bound to enjoy. Visit her Here