These Potato Parmesan Stacks have been a youtube sensation for their creator Ella of Home Cooking Adventures. She is a regular contributor to our site and she is amazing.
This particular recipe has over 6 million views and when you see the results, it will be one of your new favorites.
Parmesan Potato Stacks Ingredients
Makes about 4-6 servings
- 3 tbsp (45g) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (25g) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (3g) garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8-10 gold potatoes (1.4 kg) sliced thin (1/16 inch -1.6 mm thick)
Parmesan Potato Stacks Youtube Video
via Home Cooking Adventures
Are you ready to learn how to make Parmesan Potato Stacks? Ella is in her kitchen waiting to show you. The next time you are looking to jazz up your favorite dish, be sure to add them.
They will be the talk of your table. Click Play above now ^
How To Make Parmesan Potato Stacks Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190C). Butter 12 muffin cups and set aside. Cut the potatoes into thin slices, preferably using a mandoline.
2. Place potato slices into a large bowl. Add melted butter, Parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
3. Layer the potato slices into stacks and place them in the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper.
4. Bake until the edges and tops are golden brown and the centers are tender, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Remove from the oven, let them rest for 5 minutes then remove from pan and garnish with parmesan cheese and thyme.