There are plenty of reasons that many are substituting Zucchinis for Potatoes in their recipes. They are low carb and gluten free and they are extremely healthy. They also taste yummy!
How To Make Parmesan Zucchini Fries
Chungah from Damn Delicious is a hugely favorite creator, and very successful and popular Blogger. We adore her easy recipes and if you are yet to grab her book yet, we highly recommend you add a copy to your collection.
Today, we are sharing the video tutorial that she has created that will show you how to recreate her Parmesan Zucchini Fries at home. We have listed the details below. Click Play above ^
Parmesan Zucchini Ingredients
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- get the full instructions on Damn Delicious