When it comes to good old-fashioned favorites, very few can hold a candle to Betty Crocker. We just love her recipes and so do you.
The minute we spied this Pineapple Upside Down Cake, we were champing at the bit. We then discovered it’s 15 minutes to make.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe Video
While we’re on the subject of baking, you might like to grab yourself the Betty Crocker 3 Tier Oven Rack. It is a must for the holidays and will make life so much easier.
Getting back to this recipe, you only need a handful of simple ingredients and one of them is cake mix. The reviews are also extremely complimentary. This recipe is hovering around 5 stars.
This video only goes for a minute or so. We do, however, highly recommend that you view. This way you will be able to recreate this recipe perfectly at home. Click Play above to view ^
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Ingredients
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple slices in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 1 jar (6 oz) maraschino cherries without stems, drained
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- Vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Get the printable instructions on Betty Crocker