If you are short on time and are looking for something incredibly quick and delicious, be prepared that this Potato Bacon Casserole will be on your greatest hits list!
With its crunchy hash brown top, there’s a reason this has been so popular. You only need 10 minutes prep time and in a little over an hour, you can be enjoying this, piping hot on your table.
Potato Bacon Casserole Recipe Video
We have included a video from Tasty Buzzfeed that shows you how to whip this delicious Potato Bacon Casserole Up.
The main difference between the two recipes featured is they use Sour Cream, the recipe below uses evaporated milk. Either will work great and give a delicious result! Click Play above ^
Potato Bacon Casserole Ingredients
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces bacon or turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
How To Make Potato Bacon Casserole Recipe
For this dish, you will be using a 350° F Oven and a greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
It’s a simple recipe that involves layering potatoes, onion, bacon, and cheese. The suggested baking time is 55 to 60 minutes.