Today we are combining both and bringing you the very best Puffy Lemon Cookie Recipe and we just know you will love it.
The creator behind this recipe assures us that they are the perfect consistency that results in a taste that will see your cookies fly off the plate and everyone will want your recipe.
They are a perfect consistency and great with a glass of milk or a cuppa. Be sure to take them to work for morning tea for colleagues.
Puffy Lemon Cookie Ingredients
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp lemon zest (zest of about 2 lemons)
- 4 T. lemon juice (about 1 1/2 lemons)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar to roll cookies before baking
Puffy Lemon Cookie Video Instructions
via Kawaii’s Sweet World
Rachel Fong from Kawaii’s Sweet World shows us the secret to making her incredible pillowy soft Puffy Lemon Cookies.
She says they are soft and chewy and they are just the way that you will love them. Click Play above ^
Puffy Lemon Cookie Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Cream together butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl
3. Add in vanilla, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and mix until combined.
4. Mix in salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour until just combined.
5. Roll heaping tablespoons of dough in powdered sugar until coated. Place on parchment paper/Silpat lined baking sheet 3 inches apart and bake for 9-11 minutes.