There is nothing better than a Sangria to spice things up and today we are sharing with you this easy Raspberry Peach Sangria.
It is suggested that this be made and stored in the fridge the day before so that all your flavors can blend. Be sure that you plan ahead for your absolute best results.
Raspberry Peach Sangria Video
Today we are including a video tutorial from Southern Living. As you will see it’s a gorgeous summer drink that you will love serving up to family and friends.
It is full of flavor and packs a punch and we have also included a link to a Wine Kit further down our page for those that are interested . Click Play above to view now ^
Raspberry Peach Sangria Recipe
- 3/4 cup of vodka
- 1/2 cup of peach nectar
- 6 teaspoons lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound of peaches
- 1 package of raspberries
Raspberry Peach Sangria Instructions
It is very easy to put your Raspberry and Peach Sangria together.
- Peel your Peaches and then cut them into slices.
- Add 1 Bottle of Rose’ Wine
- Combine Vodka, Peach Nectar, Lemonade Concentrate, Sugar, Peaches and Raspberries and then cover with plastic and pop in fridge
- Chill for 8 hours to allow the flavors to mingle
- Remove from fridge, uncover and add 2 cups Club Soda to mixture.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint.
Raspberry Peach Sangria Wine Kit
For those of you that are into homebrewing, there is a Raspberry Peach Sangria Wine Kit that is available for purchase on Amazon. You can check out the details here