Imagine the looks of admiration that you are going to attract when you pop a Red Velvet Cheesecake on the table.
The texture and color are breathtaking and you could be forgiven for face planting the minute it lands in front of you! The above version from Southern Living is just one of our featured ideas.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Video Tutorial
We are including a hugely popular Red Velvet Cheesecake from Jamie Oliver’s Youtube Channel and you won’t want to miss it.
This recipe is superb and is bound to earn you plenty of kitchen kudos. To see Jamie in action, click play above ^
OMG! Did you know that you can make Red Velvet Ice Cream? We were blown away when our eyes spied this fabulous idea on the Taste and Tell Blog. You can get the details here
We found this delicious version that has a red velvet crust on we heart it.
This is very similar to the incredibly delicious Copycat Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Donna Hay
- 350G Plain Chocolate Biscuits
- ⅓ CUP (40G) Almond Meal (Ground Almonds)
- 100G Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Dutch Cocoa for dusting
- 250G Cream Cheese, Chopped
- ¾ Cup (150G) Ricotta
- ½ Cup (110G) Caster (Superfine) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 100G Dark Chocolate, Melted
- 1½ Tablespoons Red Food Colouring
- find the full recipe on the Donna Hay Site here