This No Bake Kiwi Cheesecake Recipe will not disappoint! The color is fresh and gorgeous and it’s the perfect No Bake Dessert that can be made quickly and easily.
It’s an old-fashioned version straight from Nana’s Kitchen and you will love the results. So what’s needed to make this treat?
The base is made using biscuit crumbs. This can be achieved by blitzing plain biscuits or you can use one of our favorite methods which is to use a ziplock bag and a rolling pin.
Some of the other ingredients you will need for this recipe include butter, cinnamon, softened cream cheese, icing sugar, gelatine, cream and lime jelly crystals.
The secret is to mash the kiwifruit into a puree so you will need a couple for this process and an extra one to decorate. As you can see it is a very simple ingredient list. We have also included another great dessert we are sure you will love so be sure to check out the Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Slice while you’re here.
No Bake Kiwi Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
- 200 g crushed plain biscuit crumbs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 100 g melted butter
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 3 tsp gelatin, plus 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup cream, softly whipped
- ½ cup kiwifruit, mashed into a purée (approx 2 ripe kiwifruit)
- 2-3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp lime jelly crystals, plus 1 cup hot water
No Bake Kiwi Cheesecake Recipe Instructions
1. Combine the biscuit crumbs, cinnamon and melted butter and press into the base of a 22cm spring-form tin. Chill.
2. Beat together the cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl until smooth (about 3-5 minutes).
3. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a bowl and leave it to swell for 5 minutes. Warm over hot water, or on medium power in the microwave for 15 seconds. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
4. Beat the gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and quickly fold in the whipped cream and kiwifruit pureé. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the chilled base and return the tin to the fridge. Leave to chill for 2-3 hours, or until the mixture has set.
5. To serve, dissolve the lime jelly crystals in hot water and let the jelly cool but not set. Arrange the sliced kiwifruit decoratively on top of the chilled cheesecake and spoon over the lime jelly. Allow to chill for at least 30 minutes until the topping has set before cutting the cheesecake and serving.
Thanks to Countdown One Card NZ for this great recipe. They have loads more you’re bound to love in the Recipe Section of their Site. You can visit them here
There’s not many that don’t love a good Lemon Meringue Recipe and this Cheesecake Slice will be top of your list. This is a popular recipe in our Community so be sure that you check it out here