If you’re craving some good-old-fashioned comfort food, this Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole will hit the spot.
It’s full of old fashioned ingredients like creamy soup, egg noodles and topped with panko crumbs and cheddar cheese. This is a real crowd pleaser that we guarantee, everyone will love.
Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole Video
This incredibly yummy old fashioned casserole isn’t only delicious, it’s also easy to make! You simply mix up your ingredients, pop it in the oven and you’re good to go!
You can add a salad and some hot bread on the side. To see how to recreate this Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole from our friends at Recipe Lion, click Play above ^
Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole Ingredients
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 2 cups frozen pearl onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 cans tuna, drained well
- 1 package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soups, milk, pimentos, peas, onions, cheese and tuna. Stir well to combine. Add cooked egg noodles and stir to combine well.
- Pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish and bake until bubbly and top is lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
For those that prefer to make their Tuna Noodle Casserole from scratch, we have an excellent 5 star rated recipe that you can find here. For more excellent Tuna Casserole ideas, Recipe Lion has 13 more to check out here.