This recipe has been an internet sensation and we can absolutely see why! What could be better than Meatballs with mash potato and gravy?
Today we are sharing this popular recipe with you and we have included our favorite versions from The Pioneer Woman, Jo Cooks and also a Skinny Taste Video. They are easy to put together and you will love them.
Salisbury Steak Meatballs Video
We have included a quick video from Skinny Taste that shows you how to make your own Salisbury Steak Balls at home. These beefy meatballs are cooked in a mushroom gravy and lightened up by using half ground turkey and half lean ground beef.
Gina made these in her Instant Pot but she has also included stove top and slow cooker directions on her website. Click Play above ^
The Pioneer Woman also has whips up a mean version of Salisbury Steak Meatballs and we have included them below.
While you’re here, check out her amazing Cookware Range.
As you can see above, there really is something for everyone. The pieces have a distinct vintage vibe and they will perfectly complement all decor. You can see the range here
Pioneer Womans Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 3/4 cups Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Brown Mustard
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Powdered Beef Base Or Crumbled Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 whole Half Stick (1/4 Cup) Land O’ Lakes Salted Butter
- 1 whole Large Onion, Halved And Sliced
- 2-1/2 cups Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce (addition)
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup (additional)
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch Mixed With A Little Beef Broth To Make A Thin Paste
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet (optional)
- 1 pound Egg Noodles, Cooked To Al Dente And Drained
- Minced Fresh Parsley
- full recipe here
Jo Cooks Salisbury Steak Meatballs Recipe
Jo Cooks also has her own version of Salisbury Steak Balls with mashed potatoes and gravy and it also gets exceptional reviews.
As you can see by the photos, it’s scrumptious to say the least. You can get the recipe here