If you’ve always got a fridge full of leftovers, then you’ll love this quick and easy Savory Muffins Recipe.
These quick and delicious Morsels make great party or finger food too and they can be made with anything you have on hand. The best part is they fail proof and a tasty treat.
Savory Muffins Recipe Ingredients
They are also perfect for popping in school lunchboxes and the kids are guaranteed to love them. They also taste as good hot or cold and they keep well in the fridge.
So, let’s see what you are going to need for this Savory Muffins Recipe.
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup diced ham (substitute salami)
- 2-3 spring onions finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs (chives, parsley, coriander, basil )
- 6 cherry tomatoes chopped in half
Savory Muffins Recipe Easy Video Tutorial
Wendy is here to share her very popular and extremely easy Savory Muffins Recipe with us. She includes some excellent tips in her video including how to tell when they are baked to perfection.
To see Wendy in action, click play above to view now ^
Savory Muffins Recipe Instructions
Here’s how to make Wendy’s Savory Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F/325˚F convection.
Spray or grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all your ingredients (excluding the cherry tomatoes) together until the dry ingredients are wet. Do not over mix.
- Divide evenly into pans. Place half a cherry tomato on top.
Bake for 15 mins.
- Serve as they are, or you can butter or spread with cream cheese.
Want More Wendy?
Wendy’s recipes are loved worldwide and especially in our Community. They are good old-fashioned favorites and she has plenty on our site that we are sure you will love. We highly recommend the following:
Wendy is a valuable contributor to our site so please show your support by subscribing to her youtube channel here