If you love to rock your crock pot, you are in for a treat today. We all know how much you loved the Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef, well today Slow Cooker Beef And Broccoli are on the menu.
In just under 4 hours you can have this delicious meal ready and waiting. It’s another fabulous set and forget meal.
Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli Video
Source: Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli by TipHero
TipHero makes great recipes, and this one is no exception! You’ll be use thin strips of beef chuck roast and make your own sauce.
It’s both healthier and cheaper than take-out and so much more enjoyable when you have made it yourself. The flavor is heavenly, to say the least. In order to achieve the best result, we highly recommend you watch the 30-second video. Click Play above ^
Slow Cooker Beef And Broccoli Ingredients
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2 lbs. beef chuck roast, cut into thin strips across the grain
Slow Cooker Beef And Broccoli Recipe
- Place all ingredients except beef chuck into the slow cooker and whisk together well.
- Add in the beef chuck and mix into the sauce.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, until fully cooked.
- Cook uncovered for final 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!