We have found the best Slow Cooker Roast Recipes that you will love. Check out the Pioneer Woman’s version too …
Is there anything better than a melt in your mouth Roast?
We don’t think so and we are sure you will agree. Now you can whip up rock star recipes in your Slow Cooker that take very little time to prepare and will give you serious Kitchen cred!
The family will love to sit down to any of these hearty meals and you can take your pick from a number of different versions. One thing they all have in common is they are simple ingredients.
If you are in the market for a Slow Cooker and you would love to have the flexibility to turn it on and off remotely, you might want to check out the ‘must have’ Wifi Crockpot while you’re here.
Scroll our page and check out the recipes including the Pioneer Woman’s famous Pot Roast. Be sure to Pin favorites.
How To Make Pot Roast Video
We have included a video that shows you how to make melt in the mouth Pot Roast. To watch, click Play above ^
Chuck Roast With Balsamic and Dijon -:
This Chuck Roast has the winning flavor combination of Balsamic and Dijon. It takes minutes to prepare and is melt in your mouth good. We have included your Shopping List below and the full instructions on how to create this incredible dish can be found on the Bloggers Site, ‘Wicked Noodle’ below.
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 4 pounds Chuck Roast
- 1 medium to large yellow onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 bunches small carrots, with tops (cut off tops leaving a small stub)
- 1 pound very small baby potatoes, white or red
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- get full recipe here
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Slow Cooker Melt In Your Mouth Pot Roast
Over on the ‘Joyously Domestic’ Site Angela has created a masterpiece that has to be added to your must make list. If a picture says a thousand words, this one says plenty and you better believe that it tastes as good as it looks. It’s been a Pinterest smash and it’s hardly surprising. We’ve included your Shopping List below and you can find the full instructions on how to whip up this amazing meal further down our post.
Ingredients – :
- 1 chuck roast (Bloggers was 3 pounds)
- Olive oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into large chunks (optional)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
You will love this best selling 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook —> Get yours Here
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (mine is store-bought and has a blend of peppercorns, garlic, paprika, parsley and salt)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- get recipe here
The Pioneer Woman’s Beef Pot Roast
Over on ‘The Food Network’ you can find Ree Drummond aka ‘The Pioneer Woman’s’ legendary Pot Roast. It’s another very simple recipe using good old fashioned ingredients with a focus on flavour and moistness. You are going to be excited to try this very popular recipe. There is also a Video on the Bloggers Site. We’ve included your Shopping List and you can find the link to the referring site further down our post.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 3 to 5-pound chuck roast
- 2 or 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 whole onions, peeled and halved
- 6 to 8 whole carrots, unpeeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup red wine, optional
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- get recipe here
We have also included 40 Freezer Meals Recipes that you are going to love to make. Our post shows you lots of budget friendly meal ideas and how to get the most out of cheaper cuts. It’s a really informative post that you are going to love so be sure to check it out here