Did you know that you can make a better than store bought Slowe Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce in your Crock Pot? WHOot, Contributor, Vanya has a fail-proof recipe and you will love it.
This Bolognese Sauce is easy and delicious and you can make up jars in advance so it’s readily available. It’s the ideal stand-by.
Vanya assures us that her Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe will not disappoint. Just like her Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks, this will be another family favorite. So, let’s see what you will need.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Ingredients
- 28.2oz / 800g ground beef/beef mince
- 1 onion, grated or finely diced
- 2.5oz / 70g baby spinach (optional)
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup beef stock, I use an Oxo cube & boiling water
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 8.8oz / 250g mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to season
Vanya is a Kiwi girl and lives in Taupo with her hubby and boys. She has a very engaged community on her Facebook page.
She also has a youtube channel that we’d love you to subscribe.